COVID-19 ALERT LEVEL 3: STAYING AT HOME – WHAT IT MEANS AND WHAT YOU MUST DO
We are currently at Level 3, but are preparing to move to Level 4.
What that means for you is that New Zealanders who are outside of essential services must stay at home and stop all interactions with others outside of those in your households.
Eradicating the disease is vital to protect people’s health and ensure our health system can cope and look after New Zealanders who become sick.
What are the symptoms…Click here for symptoms of Covid-19-Flu-Cold
- You may go for a walk or exercise and enjoy nature, but keep a 2 metre distance from people at all times. You can take your children outside.
- Food will always be available – production will continue, distribution will continue, supermarkets will continue. You will always have access to food.
- Medicines will always be available.
- Healthcare for those that need it will be available.
- Your usual financial support, like benefits, will continue as normal.
- Remember whatever you do must be solitary. We are being asked to only spend time with those who we are in self-isolation with, and keep our distance from all others at all times.
We need your support to protect Aotearoa and eradicate COVID-19. Enforcement measures may be used to ensure everyone acts together, now.
For information on what essential businesses are as well as other important information, please follow the link below and read about it:
Click here for symptoms of Covid-19-Flu-Cold-Symptoms-1
You can find more information on preparing for self-quarantine here from Civil Defence here: